Most couples experience difficulties at some time.
Marriage and relationship counselling can help a couple clarify what they want from their relationship, how they feel about each other, help understand the problems that have affected their relationship and help them decide what they are prepared to do improve the relationship.
Common issues that bring couples to relationship counselling include:
- Communication problems
- Concerns about emotional and physical intimacy
- Difficulty managing conflict
- Parenting Issues
- Disagreement about roles within and outside of the relationship
- Financial difficulties and changes in employment status
- The impact of an affair and infidelity
- Blended families
- Separation and Divorce
Tracey is able to offer non-judgemental and compassionate relationship counselling.