There are many reasons why people seek counselling and psychological support. Frequently it is because of a personal, health, or relationship crisis, or because clients want to make significant changes in their lives.
A psychological crisis can be challenging, but it can also provide an opportunity for personal growth and enrichment. Tracey is a compassionate and creative counsellor and uses a combination of treatment and strengths based approaches including positive psychology, cognitive behavioursl therapy, schema therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy to help clients achieve emotional, social and physical well being.
Tracey treats client with a wide range of concerns including:
- Symptoms of anxiety such as loss of enjoyment in life, retreating from social interactions,
- Physical symptoms of anxiety and low mood such as headache or upset stomach,
- Conflict and arguing with others more than usual,
- Avoidance of activities or people and not feeling able to complete tasks.
- Feeling unable to leave your home becasue of intense fears about safety
- Social Anxiety
- Fears about about being judged, criticised or humiliated
- Avoiding social interactions, new jobs or relationships
- Panic Attacks and Panic Symptoms
- Struggling with low self worth, low motivation and hopelessness
- Bipolar Depression
- Mood swings that lead to excessive drinking, gambling or behaviours that are self destrutive
- Grief and Bereavement
- Intense feelings of loss and hopeless associated with losing a loved one
- Difficulty rebuilding your life after divorce, grief or loss
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Intense physical and psychological anxiety triggered by everyday events
- Anxious hypervigilance
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Problem Drinking
- Binge drinking, blackouts when drinking, conflict or risky behaviours when affected by alcohol
- Interpersonal issues with friends, family, colleagues or intimate partners
- Relationship concerns
- Adjusting to chronic health issues
- Career counselling for dissatisfaction with work or career issues
- Work related stress
- Emotional and psychological well being
- LIfe coaching for clients who would like support working on personal, work and relationships issues.
Please contact Tracey on 0410 162 341 to arrange an appointment.